Process For Registering:
NEW Facility Player Cards: We will be implementing a $10/player card fee for all field participants. Must have a card before permitted on the field. The player cards will be good from November 1st to October 31st. The player cards will be used by Epic Sports Lodge staff in a variety of ways: 1) Cards will ensure player has a signed waiver 2) Provides a tool for the referees and staff to check in players before games 3) Cards will be held for suspensions. No card, no play. If you forget your card the front desk will be able to verify. If you lose your card we will give you one free replacement card and all additional replacements will be $5. The cards protect the facility from players participating in leagues/activities that have not completed necessary paperwork and it protects league integrity. We know the extra cost of the card is a concern to many but the card fee will be paid back with added benefits and services.
How this works: There are four ways to sign up: Register a team and pay in full for the discounted rate (Team Captain), Register a team and allow players to pay individually (Team Manager), Register as a Player for an existing team, or Free Agent.
1) TEAM CAPTAIN: Register a Team and pay in full (total cost for team is $700.00):
1) Select “New Team – Pay in full” option.
2) Enter in your team name and complete the registration information.
The next thing to do is pay. You must pay in full when you register. (If you do not want to pay in full select the Team Manger option.)
3) You will be sent a link to create your roster. Must complete the roster online before you play your first game. Once a player has been rostered to your team they will receive a link to that will allow them complete their player profile and complete liability waiver. Players will not be allowed to play until they complete the liability waiver and receive their annual player card.
2) TEAM MANAGER: Register a Team and have players pay individually (total cost for team is $740.00):
1) Select “New Team – Team Captain” option.
2) Enter in your new team name and complete the team registration information.
The next thing you do is to pay. As a team captain, your registration is $65 plus a $100 deposit to reserve your spot in the league. Your team mates will now be able to select your team from the Drop Down box and pay their Individual Player Payment of $75.00 to join your team.
3) Once all of your teammates have registered (team needs at least ten (10) players – the Team Manager + 9 others), you’ll get your $100 deposit back - OR - you can keep in your account for an upcoming session.
4) If you would like more than 10 players you can add them to your roster AFTER you and the other nine (9) players have paid. These additional players will not be charged by us but you can settle with them on your own if choose.
5) Rosters are frozen following your second game.
6) No players will be allowed to play on your team without being on your roster and having a Sports Lodge Player Card.
7) * NOTE * There will be a $25.00/week Late Fee applied to the Team Manager's account if there is any balance remaining after the team completes their third game.
IMPORTANT: By registering your team with this option you assume all burden of responsibility that the balance will be settled. If your team does NOT reach its ten players (Team Manager + 9 others) the remaining balance will be due by the Team Manager.
3) TEAM PLAYER: You just got an email from your team captain saying that you are on a team and now you need to sign up (Total cost per player is $75.00)
1) Select “With a Team” option
2) Select your team from the Drop Down menu, complete the registration information, enter payment info, accept the waiver and submit. Congrats, you’re on a team!
4) FREE AGENT: Want to play but don’t have a team? We can help! Cost for a Free Agent registration is $75
1) Select “Individual Registration” and pick the Free Agent option.
Complete the registration information, sign the waiver and submit
2) If a team contacts us needing/wanting additional players for their team we will contact you and get you added to their roster
3) If no team is needing/wanting any Free Agents then we’ll contact you after the league’s third game and you’ll have the option to have a refund of your payment or kept as a credit on your account for future use
REGISTER HERE for all Adult Soccer Leagues
(All Adult Soccer is 6v6; Coed teams must have 2 females on field at all times)
Deadlines are at midnight of advertised date OR LEAGUE FILLS - whichever occurs first)
Wednesday Night Men's Recreational and Competitive :
BEGINS Wednesday, Nov. 9th (Deadline: 9/2/2022)
Thursday Night Men's Recreational and Competitive:
BEGINS Thursday, Dec. 1st (Deadline: 11/24/2022)
Friday Night Coed Recreational, Intermediate and Competitive:
BEGINS Friday, November 18th (Deadline: 11/11/2022)
Sunday Evening/Night Coed Recreational and Competitive:
BEGINS Sunday, Jan. 15th (Deadline: 1/8/2023)
Game Times: Weekday adult games play as early as 6:30pm and as late as 11:30pm. Typical league schedule starts at 8:30pm. Weekend adult leagues typically start around 1pm and can be scheduled as late as 11:30pm. Registrations will remain open until midnight on the day of the deadline OR IF LEAGUE IS FULL.
Adult Indoor Soccer
Epic Sports Lodge offers the very best adult soccer leagues in the KC Metropolitan Area. Leagues are officiated with two referees to ensure high quality and high standards. Our new turf and facilities are unmatched in the area.
Epic Sports Lodge runs 6 adult indoor soccer sessions per year: Winter 2, Spring, Summer 1, Summer 2, Fall and Winter 1. Sessions are 8 games. There is an adult soccer league nearly every night of the week. We have men's leagues, coed leagues and would love to have a women's league - if there is a demand we can make a league happen. If you have questions please call 816-795-7171.
Adult League Participants MUST BE AT LEAST 18 Years Old!
Are you a high level player looking to be challenged or are you a new player or player with little skill? Don't worry we have a league that will fit your skill level and competitiveness. Play in one league or play in several on multiple nights. A great way to get exercise, have fun, spend time with friends and meet new friends.
Kansas City's Finest Indoor Sports Facility
EPIC Sports Lodge